Committee Member List
||Position in Committee
||Dr. V. R. Thakre
||Dr. G.B. Bagade
||Dr. P. S. Bhagdikar
||Prof. S. P. Gohane
Objectives of the Committee
To attend the Students grievances and recommend suitable redressed measures and to ensure overall discipline.
- Advise/counsel the students in the college not to involve in ragging.
- Report/recommend action on the students involved in ragging.
- Display the important factors of anti-ragging act including the punishments at different important places.
Enquire the Complaints received from the female students or staff of the College.
- Deal with the issues of Gender based violence.
- Conduct various gender sensitization programmes.
- Pay Special Attention on ragging/exploitation related issues.
- Recommend to the Principal of the College the penalty/Punishment to be imposed.
- Scrutinize, investigate and consider all complaints grievances of the students.
- Maintain a record of the Grievances redressed/reported/referred.
- Regulate & enforce discipline among the students of the college.
- Take appropriate action wherever necessary.
- Submit report to IQAC.