Hashtag going forward plagiarism West Seattle Blog Nook the power of the press belongs to the person
who owns one Gannett get me rewrite project thunderdome.
Student Induction Programme
Every year, new students are admitted in the college for U.G. or P.G. Degree Programme. They are completely unaware about the higher education and the college as well. They came from Secondary Education and hence they know secondary education very well. When a new student makes transition from secondary education to higher education, they have diverse thoughts, approaches, images, perceptions and background. The transition from secondary education to higher education is a challenging event for them.
In order to make simplify the entry of the students into the higher education, every year student Induction programme is organized by the college for newly admitted students in the institution.
1. To Provide information about Higher Education & its system.
2. To Make clear difference between Secondary Education to Higher Education.
3. To familiarize the new environment , customs and practices of the college.
4. To Make aware about the rules & regulations of the college.
5. To Provide information about the College.
6. To introduce about the library resources.
7. To make familiar with the facilities & amenities available in the institution.
8. To create favorable environment for the newly admitted students to reach faculty members for making fruitful teaching-learning experiences.
9. To create comfortable environment to the newly admitted students to approach faculty mentor when facing any academic, financial and psychological problems through the well-structured Mentor – Mentee network.
10. To provide information about physical resources available in the college.
11. To make familiar with the various committees working for students development, solving students problems etc.
Students Induction Programme Committee / Students Support & Progression Committee:
STUDENT WELFARE Tenure = 3 Years
Prof. S. P. Gohane
Student Development Officer (SDO)
Dr. R. S. Lonare
Dr. M. R. Thakre
Dr. G. B. Bagade
Mr. K. G. Dhote
Contents of Students Induction Programme:
1. Orientation on Students Induction Programme to Faculty
2. Orientation by Heads of the Institution
3. Orientation by Eminent Personalities
4. Introducing to Higher Education, St. Thomas College
5. Orientation by Vision, Mission, Core values and Code of Conduct.
6. Orientation by Heads of the Departments to their Department students