Students Welfare Fund
As per the directions of Rasthrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur and University Grant Commission, College established a Student Welfare Fund.
Teaching and non- teaching members contribute some amount of money to this fund. The contribution to this fund can be collected from public in general,
traders, businessmen, industrialist and eminent donors. The funds are utilized for the welfare of the students such as paying admission fees, examination
fees, and participation in various activities at university or state or national level acts, assisting students in research activities, etc.
In order to collect, adminster, and utilize the student welfare Fund, Student Development Committee has been established. Student Development Committee utilizes the
fund for assisting students in pursuing academic and non-academic education. Needy students can approach a committee for getting assistance.
Earn While Learn Scheme
Students admitted to the college came from diverse types of economic or financial background. Families of some students provide financial assistance to their children but
some are not in a position to assist their children. Such Economically backward students may not get education due to financial crisis and hence sometimes they are doing two things at a time i.e. earning & learning.
College introduced Earn While Learn scheme which provides opportunities to those students who want to learn and do not have money to meet their financial needs of education. Under this scheme, some work of the college
are assigned to the students, it may be in the library, administrative Staff, Teaching Staff, College Canteen, College Garden, etc and in return of it, college not only pays certain amount of money but also provides various facilities and amenities to the students.
In order to implement ‘Earn while learn Scheme’ successfully, College established Earn while learn scheme committee. Students want to participate in this scheme can contact this committee and register their names.
College has scholarship section which provides various types of scholarships to the students. Centre, State and local government provide scholarships for socially, economically & physically handicapped students. Various types of central government scholarships, state
government scholarships and other scholarships are provided by the scholarship section of the college to the needy students.
Prizes & Awards
1. The winners in inter-class and intra-class seminars and competitions are awarded with prizes and certificates. Students representing sports at major events are given blazers.
2. Annasaheb Gundewar Memorial Cash Prize for the student securing highest marks in Economics in Commerce faculty in the college.
3. Late Indutai Gundewar Memorial Cash Prize for the student with highest marks in Marathi Lit. in BA Final Examination
4. Late Purushottam Aparajit Memorial Cash Prize for the student scoring highest marks in Marathi in M A. Final Examination
5. Late Krushnarao Bhagdikar Memorial Cash Prize for the students scoring highest marks in Political Science in BA-I, BA-II & BA-Ill. Final Exam.
6. Late Shri Narendra Thakre Memorial Cash Prize for the student scoring highest marks in M. Com. Final Exam.
7. Late Madanlaiji Choube Memorial Cash Prize for the best Essayist.
8. Cash prize for the Students scoring highest marks in Sociology in B.A. I, II, III final Examination.
9. Late Devaji Kadu Memorial Cash Prize for the student scoring highest marks in "Statistics & Business Mathematics" subject in B.Com. IInd semester.
10. Late Krushnaraoji Wakode Memorial Cash Prize for the student scoring highest marks in "Financial Accounting" in B.Com. Final Year.
From the session 2009-2010, the principal has announced awards for the students scoring highest marks in the exams mentioned below :
Post Graduation (Arts & Commerce faculty)
B. A., B.Com (ComputerApplication)
B.A. & B.Com (Final) Best Sports Student Award.
Best NSS Volunteer Award. Best NCC Cadet Award.
Best student in YCMOU Courses. Secretary Student's Council forthe session.
The awards will be given as per the recommendation of programme officer of NSS and other competent authorities.
How to Apply
All the students are required to submit the Annexure-I, affidavit by the students and Annexure - II, affidavit by the parents on non Judicial stamp papers for admission in senior college as directed by the R. T. M. Nagpur University, vide no. 58/05/376 dated 22/07/1999 and
No. 56/dated 30/07/2009 respectively.
Once you have chosen your course and faculty, you will need to complete an application form. You can get application form from the admission counter. Please make sure that you enclose copies of the attested documents mentioned below:
Marksheet, Transfer Certificate Caste Certificate (From Govt, office) Creamy layer certificate if applicable Photos-3
Note :In case of any queries regarding admission, you may contact Faculties, Head of the Dept, or Superintendent of the college.