Books are the real teachers as they teach us in each and every walk of life. They provide us all kinds of knowledge. Hence, it becomes our real and permanent asset and increases our expertise and skill. Therefore, we must look after them properly and maintain them in such a manner that they continuously support us in gaining the new knowledge base.
The library acts as a learning resource in a true sense and motivates the students to use the library in such way that the students become “Master of Masters”. The library follows the philosophy of Hon’ble Dr. S. R. Ranganathan, the father of Library. Hence the foremost duty of library is to celebrate birth anniversary of Dr. S. R. Rangnathan 9th August.
The Library organizes “Competitive exam practice test” every year, for the students this practice is proved to be a unique and distinctive practice of the library highly appreciated by students i.e. receiving an overwhelming response each year, with the upward graph of participating number of students. The library organizes following programme and maintains it as a tradition.
Death & Birth anniversaries of eminent personalities
• Dr. S.R. Ranganathan Birth Anniversary 13th August Competitive Exam practice Test
• Swa. Mandanlalji Choube Death Anniversary Essay Competition- Best Essay Award – Cash Prize maintained as one of the motivational competition.
• Dr. APJ Kalam Birth Anniversary 15th October ‘Vachan Prerna Din’ Book exhibition and book stall( Granth Tumchya Dari)
• Subhashchandra Bose Birth Anniversary 23rd januwary with a unique idea by organizing role plays of eminent Hero’s of ‘Sampanna Bharat’.
• To maintain a useful library collection reflecting the needs of all the needs of all courses and learners
• To provide reference and reading material
• Collection and preservation of knowledge.
• To support teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting effective use of information resources.
The college has a large collection of books, reference books, dictionaries, text books, competitive exam. Preparation books, encyclopedia etc.
Subject Wise Journals
Newspapers (Daily) -
(The Hitavada, Indian Express, Lokmat, Tarun Bharat, Loksatta)
Library will remain open for all the users from 7.30 to 2.30 on all the working days.
Students are required to produce their ID card while entering the library and borrowing the books.
Students and readers are not allowed to borrow books on the I cards of another reader.
Students should deposit their personal belongings at the property counter and the library will not be responsible for the loss of any valuables.
Students are permitted to borrow books for a period of 15 days.
A fine of rupees 1 / will be charged for every day of delay.
Sundays and holidays will be counted in case of persistent delay.
Two Books will be issued at a time after lending the library cards.
Pure reference Books, Periodicals, Magazines and Newspapers are not handed over to students for home lending.
In case of loss of library books by the user, Market price of lost book will be considered to charge the fine.
Students are allowed for the re-issue of books provided they return the books in 15 days.
Uses of mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside library.
Belongings are not allowed inside the library.
All readers are required to maintain silence and discipline in the library.
All cases of violation of the rules will be reported to the Liberian and administration of the college.
• Complete silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library and reading room.
• Newspapers & Magazines must be read only in the library should not be taken outside.
• Book will be issued for reading in the reading room in the library on producing the Identity Card. Books are not to be taken out of the library on any account. Infringement of this rule will make the defaulter liable to an automatic forfeiture or the Identity Card.
• All cases of disregard of these rules will be reported to the Principal for appropriate.
• Issue Return of the books
• Reading facility
• Reference Services
• Book Bank Facility
• Internet search facility
• OPAC search facility
• Reprography services
• News Papers Clipping Service
• Book Deposit Scheme
• Special Deposit Scheme
• Open Access Facility(ON DEMAND
• New Arrivals Display
• Audio-Visual CD's/DVD Facility
• News Paper Clipping.
• Grahak Bhadar
DOAJ (Open Access Journal) : https://doaj.org/
J-Gate (Open) : https://jgateplus.com/home/
DOAR (Open Access Journal): https://www.doar.com/
OJAS (Open Journals Access System) https://openjournalsystems.com/
Pratiyogita Darpan (English, Hindi)
• Cambridge Dictionaries Online ( https://dictionary.cambridge.org/)
• Free translation.com (http://www.freetranslation.cornl)
• Word Reference.com (http://wordreference.corn/)
• MPSC : https://mpsc.gov.in/
• RTMNU: https://nagpuruniversity.ac.in/
• UGC: https://www.ugc.ac.in/
• Ministry of Education, Government of India: https://www.education.gov.in/en
• Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mumbai.html
• Scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, NT, Minority, EBC: https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Home/Index
Links for Plagiarism Checker
|2||Subscription for E-Resources|
|3||Expenditure for purchase of library resources – 21-22|
|4||Teachers & Students using library|